Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Witch Hunt

Jared and Sara invited us to spend Family Home Evening with them yesterday. Where we went was some witches' home.

At Gardner Village.



A witch loaded us onto a wagon and sent us off to the witches' house across the field in an old railroad car.



On the way we saw a witch fixing her dinner.



And one selling frogs.



At the house some witches told us about how they live. They like their food with spiders.



By the way, Jackson at an eyeball.



And the witches signed autographs.



Then we stopped in Archibald's for dinner. The prices are good, and the food is generally good. Sara and I had prime rib, which was tasty, but I like my food hot.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Can I just refer all of my blog followers to your blog and then I'll only be 1/2 behind in all of my posts?

Thanks for coming with us BTW, we had a lot of fun!