Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Downtown SLC

Took Trax downtown. Just something to do on a lazy Wednesday afternoon.

I was going to try the new Ramen Bar on Main Street, but not a single person was eating there at lunchtime. Not a good sign. So I went to J Dawg's. 

These for-rent scooters are all over town. So are Green bicycles. 

The Jazz have a mural on the side of a building next to the Zion's Bank parking lot on Main and 1st South. 

These kids just finished a field trip in the Zion's Bank building. I hope they got souvenirs. 

And this taco stand. I was surprised to see "beef tongue" as a meat option. I've made chili with beef tongue, and it tasted just fine, but people usually cringe a bit when they think of eating tongue. 

I found this little cross lying on the sidewalk. It must have fallen from someone's bracelet. 

This leaf is a stencil on the City Creek Shopping Center walkway that crosses Main Street. 

Looking north from the walkway. 

Yes, City Creek actually runs through middle of the City Creek shopping center, and the creek has trout, as well as a lot of coins. 


No comments: