Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nevada Rabbit Hunting and Origami

Randy and I tried rabbit hunting again in Nevada, about 20 miles west of Wendover. Just a little more than six months since my last hunting report, I don't have any gunshot wounds to log.

We didn't see any rabbits.
















Just a few deer tracks.



















All the rabbits went thataway.















Just past those rocks.















We actually found a pretty little canyon--I mean, this is in Nevada?















With a hole in the rock, even.


Now for something completely different.

Here's how to fold an origami balloon:


I've found this works best if you've got a lot of hot air.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I bet Kali could watch that video once and have it down. I made a crane during sacrament meeting and she memorized all the steps.

MAstle said...

I'm plannning to do a crane next, but I can never remember how. Maybe Kali can teach me.