Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tanner Turns Chuck E Cheese Three

Saturday was Tanner's third birthday (actually fourth if you include the first one) and his party was at Chuck E Cheese. I realized I've never been in a Chuck E Cheese before. It was a lot of noisy fun, and I think the kids really enjoyed it.
















Birthday boy.








































Jackson's growing up. He's getting pretty good at some of these games.


































Here's Chuck E himself.

In addition to the birthday, I had fun watching people (more adults than children) pumping 25-cent tokens into the machines that spit out tickets.

I watched one Asian lady drop at least $10 worth of tokens into a machine that didn't do anything but shoot the coins into holes in a wheel and spit out quantities of tickets based on which hole the token hit. She ended up with enough tickets to get at least three or four 1-inch-long plastic lizards.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I know an Asian lady but I can't imagine her doing something like that.

Jennifer said...

Stanton like that game lol.... it can get pretty pricy, deal or no deal it pretty fun though.

Jennifer said...

i meant likes not like and I meant is no it... whatever guess I should spell check before I post :)

Sara said...

Thanks for coming and fighting the crowds of people and kids with us. It was a lot different than I expected, but the kids had a lot of fun. I'm still having a hard time really figuring out this mac but I LOOOOVVVEEE how fast it is!!! Holy Cow, can't believe what I was working with before!