Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Favorite Holiday, My Favorite Meal

Thanksgiving 2009.
The water's ready



And the black (finger) olives.



The green olives.



Some Jello salad with pecans.



Can't have Thanksgiving without the cranberry jelly.



My favorite, pearl onions.



My other favorite, in-turkey stuffing.



Enough mashed potatoes to make three Close Encounters of the Third Kind sequels.



And Janet's beautiful turkey. Sara's green beans, Heather's sweet potatoes, Lion House rolls, all Janet's pies (pumpkin, mince meat, banana cream, lemon meringue) didn't make the pictures. I'm forgetting other food and the people who prepared it. Sorry. I enjoyed it all.



The kitchen help.



Thanksgiving is TODAY? I thought it was tomorrow. (Actually, Parker had the croup and couldn't come.



Guest Number One.




Guest Number Two.



Guest Number Three.



Guest Number Four. There were other guests, but these were the cutest.



And we're ready to eat.

This was a very nice Thanksgiving. I'm most thankful for this family (including the ones who couldn't join us).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makes me hungry (again) just looking at the picture of the turkey.