Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tanner's Fourth Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Tanner's 4th birthday. When we walked in the door, the first thing he said was, "Look at this awesome cake." Then he spent the next 15 minutes staring at it while everyone else visited.

He was also pretty proud to be four. I asked him if he felt grown up. He said, "No, I'm not a grown up."
Jared ran next door to borrow candles.



Blowing out the candles.



All the kids got a few swings at the penguin piñata (because they don't make Spider-Man piñatas). I think Stanton was feeling a little concern for the penguin .


Feet make a good shelf for opening presents.



Tanner made a pretty good haul of cars, little Japanese Transformer-like balls that pop into vehicles or robots when dropped onto a magnetic card (I forgot what they're called), clothes, and a dragon kite (or was it a dinosaur--I forgot that, too).



Everyone got a hug as thanks.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're called bakugan's and I step on them at my house in the dark all the time.

Unknown said...

I mean -- those toys are called "bakugan" and I accidentally hurt my feet on them in the dark at my house all the time.