Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jackson's Baptism, June 30. 2012

Ok. I forgot my camera and my phone when we went to Jackson's baptism. Various people took the pictures below with the Weaver's camera. Today is also Jamie's birthday. And we celebrated with a  chocolate cake, of which I don't have any pictures to show.

Jackson and Jared.



This is everyone who attended the baptism from the Astle and Weaver clans. And maybe some others. 



Tanner, Sara, Jared, Guess Which of the Seven Dwarfs, and Jackson.



Fixing lunch for a whole lotta people. Well, some of us were fixing lunch. Others were just glamming. 



Wells, Mei, Happy Annie and a neighbor kid whose name I don't know. 




Handsome Caleb. 



Beautiful Kali.

I would have posted pictures of other kids, but we just didn't take any. 


No comments: