Tuesday, July 10, 2012

S'Mores in Millcreek Canyon

The valley was 103 degrees today. We decided to go the canyon after dinner and make s'mores, because building a fire on a hot night would be cool. We chose Millcreek Canyon as we were driving up I-215 toward Big Cottonwood, and I think it was a good choice. Nice picnic area, shady, lots of trees, running stream and not hot.

Caleb needed a knife to sharpen his vampire stabber.



Caroline impatiently waiting to roast a marshmallow. 



Wells waiting. 



Kali drawing code on her hand with charred wood. Translated it says, "Grandpa Michael is the best."



What?



Everyone but the perfect s'more maker got impatient and burned up their marshmallows before the flames died down.

2 comments:

Brian Austin said...

First you tell me the wrong canyon, then you hide the key and don't give me promised clues. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Jamie said...

I'm just glad Caleb came home with all his digits.