Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

Here are some Memorial Day Weekend pictures.




















Amy came for...actually, I'm not sure why she was here other than just to visit. She ran a half marathon in Syracuse with Jennifer (I know, when I dream of running, that's where I dream of, too). But it was nice to have her here.















This is the Saturday Cemetery Group.















On Monday we did a BBQ in Dad's backyard.















It seems some of the kids always head for this tree first thing.















And the red rock bench is popular for contemplating (how Parker ended up with the Radio Flyer umbrella, for example).















Amanda's puppy, Sasha.















Sara's puppy, Jackson. Which one is cuter? Sorry, Amanda.















I don't know what she did, but I think it was sneaky and involved water. (Look closely; Tanner is NOT picking his nose.)





















This is the Monday Cemetery Group.

1 comment:

Bill Gates II said...

Looks like a very nice time. Wish we could have been there too:)